GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All car rentals are subject to the full terms and conditions printed on the rental agreement.
Requirements of the Renter/ Driver:
- Renter/Driver must be in a possession of a valid international driving license. Renter under the age of 25 must hold a driving licence for at least 3 years at the time of rental.
- Young drivers charges for drivers under 25 years old with less than 3 years full licence available on request and we must be advised at the time of booking in order to arrange insurance coverage for them.
- All drivers must produce a valid passport and driving licence held for at least one year.
- We recommend all drivers to have their original national or international licenses.
- Rates are in Euro and include unlimited mileage.
- Minimum rental period is 24 hours, with a grace period of 2 hours.
- If the delay is more than 2 hours, an additional full day will be charged.
- If the renter wishes to terminate the rental agreement earlier than the agreed period, Rise Rent a Car will refund only the 50% of the total amount for the remaining days.
- Third Part Liability is included in the rental cost.
- If SCDW is taken, the damage responsibility is 0 for all vehicles.
- If SCDW is not taken, the damage responsibility is Euro 250,00.
Insurance coverage is not valid and the renter is liable to pay the damages in full, in the following cases:
- Damage or loss due to negligence, loss of wipers, antenna, indicator lights, CD player, mirrors, windows, body or any part underneath the car.
- Theft of personal luggage, damage to tyres, wheel-rims, wheel covers and damage or loss of any interior parts.
- Any damage to the vehicle resulting from alcohol or drug abuse.
- Damage caused to the vehicle due to off-road driving.
- Any unauthorized repairs.
- For the renter’s convenience the car is rented with a full tank or fuel, which is to the renter’s account. Therefore, when the vehicle is returned, the renter will have to pay the cost of missing fuel.
Special equipment: Available on request
- Child seats and Navigation systems are available on request with extra charges.
Delivery/ Collection: Available on request
- For rentals outside of Larnaca city limits delivery/drop off charge is applicable and client will be advised at the time of booking for the appropriate charge depending on distance.
- Free delivery/collection within the Larnaca city limits.
- The renter is fully responsible for all traffic fines and administrative sanctions.
- All traffic fines will be charged to the renter/driver.
Methods of payment:
- Payment is made at the time of delivery.
- For all rentals a major credit card in the name of the primary driver must be produced. A credit card imprint with pre-authorization will be taken at the start of rental to cover the rental charges and extras such as rental extensions, traffic fines, damage and fuel.
- Monthly rentals are available with full service.
Benefits of monthly rentals are:
- Special offers for long term car rental.
- The convenience of always having a car at your disposal.
- Service packages include: unlimited mileage, basic insurance, car maintenance and repairs, replacement of car in case of accident or breakdown.